The Board of Directors of Georgia Charter Schools, Inc. has called a Work Session for Thursday, August 7, 2014, at 6:30 pm in the Media Center of KCSMA.
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss:
- 2014-2015 Board meeting calendar
- the slate of officers for the Board for 2014-2015
- the chairmanship of the Board’s Governance Committee
- process and procedures for committee meetings
- a resolution to increase the number of positions on the board
- open positions on the Board
- agenda for the August Board meeting
Other items may be added.
Pursuant to O.C.G.A. § 50-14-1, the Georgia Open Meetings Act, an agenda will be published as soon as it is available, and no action will be taken in work session.